True On-line Design

A recent Bell Laboratories study indicates that blackouts account for less than 5% of power disturbances. The other 95% consists of surges, noise, sags, and brownouts. Equipment connected to utility power experiences an average of 128 such events each month. These events can disrupt the proper operation of sensitive computer-based equipment, decreasing productivity, and creates unnecessary production, service, and data recovery costs.

A True Online UPS is the only design that can provide the maximum protection against major power problems. This is accomplished by converting the incoming AC utility voltage to a DC voltage. From this DC voltage, an AC voltage is then completely regenerated by the UPS, providing a clean, well-regulated source to your equipment, thereby eliminating power-related problems. This solid-state generator sets the True Regenerative On-Line UPS apart from all other Line-interactive and Off-line designs, which leave your sensitive equipment connected directly to the dirty utility power 99+% of the time. If your equipment is operating in a “Mission Critical” application, then you need a True On-line UPS and the PersonalSource is the best choice in True On-line UPS technology.

Input Power Factor Correction

All PersonalSource Series models include state-of-the-art Input Power Factor Correction. This greatly reduces the amount of current demanded from your building wiring system, yielding an efficient,  “building friendly” UPS.

Microprocessor Control

The PersonalSource UPS incorporates advanced microprocessor technology. This technology makes possible a high level of internal UPS control as well as system information, data logging, self-diagnostics, SNMP, and enhanced computer communication through any RS-232 port.

SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Support

An optional SNMP/HTTP Agent board is available for direct installation into all PersonalSource models. The SNMP/HTTP Agent provides for the direct connection of the UPS to any 10BaseT Ethernet LAN.

Overall, the PersonalSource Series is uniquely qualified for critical systems combining advanced modular design features with highly reliable construction.

ETI0015-1503AA Personal Source 1000VA UPS

Rugged UPS

  • NSN: 6120-01-528-8775
  • Power Supply
Categories: , Tags: ,

True On-line Design

A recent Bell Laboratories study indicates that blackouts account for less than 5% of power disturbances. The other 95% consists of surges, noise, sags, and brownouts. Equipment connected to utility power experiences an average of 128 such events each month. These events can disrupt the proper operation of sensitive computer-based equipment, decreasing productivity, and creates unnecessary production, service, and data recovery costs.

A True Online UPS is the only design that can provide the maximum protection against major power problems. This is accomplished by converting the incoming AC utility voltage to a DC voltage. From this DC voltage, an AC voltage is then completely regenerated by the UPS, providing a clean, well-regulated source to your equipment, thereby eliminating power-related problems. This solid-state generator sets the True Regenerative On-Line UPS apart from all other Line-interactive and Off-line designs, which leave your sensitive equipment connected directly to the dirty utility power 99+% of the time. If your equipment is operating in a “Mission Critical” application, then you need a True On-line UPS and the PersonalSource is the best choice in True On-line UPS technology.

Input Power Factor Correction

All PersonalSource Series models include state-of-the-art Input Power Factor Correction. This greatly reduces the amount of current demanded from your building wiring system, yielding an efficient,  “building friendly” UPS.

Microprocessor Control

The PersonalSource UPS incorporates advanced microprocessor technology. This technology makes possible a high level of internal UPS control as well as system information, data logging, self-diagnostics, SNMP, and enhanced computer communication through any RS-232 port.

SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Support

An optional SNMP/HTTP Agent board is available for direct installation into all PersonalSource models. The SNMP/HTTP Agent provides for the direct connection of the UPS to any 10BaseT Ethernet LAN.

Overall, the PersonalSource Series is uniquely qualified for critical systems combining advanced modular design features with highly reliable construction.

Additional information

Dimensions 18.5 × 19 in

Technical Specifications

PART NUMBER: ETI0015-1503AA
INPUT Nominal Voltage: 120 VAC
Voltage Range: 87-140 V
Current (max): 7.3 A
Frequency: 50/60 Hz ±5%
Efficiency: >86%
Power Factor: >0.95
OUTPUT VA Rating: 1000 VA
Power: 700 W
Voltage (selectable): 110 VAC
115 VAC
120 VAC3
Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz (auto tracking)
Voltage Regulation: ±2%
Frequency Stability: ±0.3% (Battery mode)
Step Load Change: ±7% for 100% load variation
Harmonic Distortion: Linear Load <3%
Non-linear Load <5%
Overload: 105% load for 50 seconds
Crest Ratio: 3:1
BATTERY2 DC Voltage: 36 VDC
Type: Maintenance Free, Valve Regulated, Sealed Lead Acid, Flame Retardant, Absorbed Electrolyte
Backup time Full Load
Half Load
6 minutes typically
19 minutes typically
Recharge Time: 8 Hours to 90%
TRANSFER TIME Line Fails/Recovers: Zero time – true online, no transfer for brownout or blackout
UPS to Bypass or Reverse <4 ms for bypass transfers
After Overload: Auto Transfer to UPS
Audible Noise @ 1 Meter <50dBA
Indicators LEDs: Line, Inverter, Battery Reserve, Load, Bypass, Alarm, Crest, Battery & Load Capacity Level
Audible Alarms DC Mode, Low Battery, Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency, High Temperature, Over Load, Alarm.
Interface Computer: UPS industry style RS-232
Environment Temperature: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
Humidity: 10% – 95% Non-condensing
Mechanical Input Line Cord:
120 VAC version
230 VAC version
6 Foot Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
6 Foot Cord with “Schuko” Style Plug
Output Receptacles:
120 VAC version
230 VAC version
(6) NEMA 5-15R
(6) IEC320
Weight: 33 lbs (15kg)
Dimensions   Inches
H x W x D      (mm)
8.7 x 6.0 x 15.8
(220 x 152 x 400)
Approvals Agency: UL, CUL,  FCC Class A (CE on European models only)

Tell Us About Your Needs

*(denotes required field)
prime contractors

Contact ETI by mail at:
Energy Technologies, Inc.
219 Park Avenue East
Mansfield, OH 44902-1845
USA

Contact ETI by phone or fax:
Voice: 419-522-4444
FAX: 419-522-4466

// code for product search below